Cafe Template ~ Bloggers Cafe
Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, September 3, 2007

Cafe Template

Today, I was looking for a free template for my new blog and I found this site has a lot of XML template. They have a lot of XML templates and the good news is they are free. This kind of template is suggested by many of senior bloggers because its safety and supported by google via blogger.com. So, I must give a credit for finalsense.com for their great works.

My goal from writing this blog is I want to share my experience from doing blogging step by step. As we know, there are a lot of website that already teach and give tips about blogging. But after I was doing blogging for some times, I still not found the solution for all of my blogging problem. So I decide to write down my experience day by day of my blogging activities. Hopefully, my experience can help some bloggers that maybe have a same problems, too. For professional bloggers, maybe we can discuss some blogging matters here.

Okay, let do some blogging now!

No comments: